Getting ready for the Sweden-Ukraine DH launching conference
The Sweden-Ukraine DH team works on preparation of the launching conference, which will take place on 3 October 2019 in Kyiv. At the conference the Programme goals and objectives will be presented and how to participate in the Sweden-Ukraine District Heating Programme will be informed.
The invitees include:
- Representatives of 23 Ukrainian cities and their DH companies;
- Swedish Embassy in Ukraine;
- Ukrainian national executive authorities – Minregion, Minfin, SAEE, Antimonopoly committee of Ukraine;
- Representatives of NEFCO, IFC, GIZ and other International financial institutions;
- Representatives of Media.
We foresee in total some 80 participants in the event.
The conference speeches will cover:
- Why district heating? Why is district heating needed in Ukraine?
- Vision for Ukrainian district heating based on Swedish experience
- DemoUkrainaDH: results and lessons learned
- SUDH Programme: vision, mission, objectives, eligibility criteria and project financing
- How to participate in the new Sweden-Ukraine DH (SUDH) Programme
It is expected that participants of the conference together will discuss a very important issue – how to ensure sustainable development of district heating in Ukraine.
Read more about the SUDH programme here.